One day Anni was twirling and singing one of her original compositions.
"It's my gift!" she declared.
Dizzy, she fell with spectacular gracelessness.
Laying on her back on the tile floor she began flapping her arms and legs
as if she were making a snow angel.
"Falling down is also a gift!" says she.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Photos, lots of them!

What do you mean? Of course I'm taking pictures! Here's where you can find them: Yes! I want to see tons of photos, complete with commentary! (on my mac, though, you don't see the commentary if you choose the "view as slideshow" option. well, you can see the commentary, but you have to click on the photo itself for it to appear, which kind of defeats the purpose in my book)

3 Comments:

Blogger jo(e) said...

I loved looking at these photos! Thnaks for sharing.

Cute child sleeping on red couch was my favorite.

5/06/2005 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Becca said...

AWESOME!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!

5/06/2005 8:34 AM  
Blogger trisha said...

LOVE the photos!

Your babies are Beautiful!

5/07/2005 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home