One day Anni was twirling and singing one of her original compositions.
"It's my gift!" she declared.
Dizzy, she fell with spectacular gracelessness.
Laying on her back on the tile floor she began flapping her arms and legs
as if she were making a snow angel.
"Falling down is also a gift!" says she.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

OK, I won't do this all the time, I promise

Yup, I watched Grey's Anatomy last night, and I wrote about it over at my new blog. Since my contract requires me to write over there at least 5 times per week, I won't always announce it like this. Lest I drive everyone insane with my constant declarations of "I wrote something! Hooray!" But I'm still getting used to my new, contractually obligated productivity. So, "I wrote something! Hooray!" (As a side note, in the post over at ClubMom, I reference my own blog several times. I know some people feel that this is a totally self-absorbed thing to do. I think it is just the opposite. Providing the links to stuff you've written before, when you're alluding to it in the current post, means that you don't just assume that everyone has already read every single word you've written and has inscribed your thoughts so deeply in their brains that they don't need a little reminder of what in the hell you are talking about.)

5 Comments:

Blogger dublin said...

Hooray! I'm glad you wrote something! I have been enjoying your increased productivity "over there"!

5/16/2006 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new blog! There's nothing wrong with mentioning either blog - at least not to me! LOL

Grey's Anatomy is the one show I watch. I cannot tell you the last time I watched two solid hours of tv but last night I could not MOVE from the couch. I bawled my eyes out when the dog had to be put to sleep, then again when Denny died, then AGAIN when Izzie was in bed with him! And CUSSED Cristina for not being there for Burke and then that silly girl that George has taken up with.

The ending - well I just don't know. I thought McDreamy and his wife were going to work it out and that poor vet talking about his dead wife and how he now feels like making plans (because of Meredith), it just killed me when Meredith and McDreamy went at it in the closet!! You think all season that they belong together and then - that happens - and I'm just not sure I WANT them back together!!! ERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Guess I'll be watching again next season!

Hugs to you and the girls Moreena!

tina

ps - I now I haven't commented much lately - but I'm here - I read and I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

5/16/2006 1:14 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

I don't mind if you link to every single post you put up.

5/16/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Chana said...

you took on more work? contracted to write at least 5 you say? i'm overwhelm sometimes trying to keep up with one blog, let alone 2...i wish you the best of luck..and of course it's perfectly alright to mention both blogs to one another...if someone doesn't like it, well, they don't..
hope your little angel is okay...

5/17/2006 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Kelly (lawmummy) said...

It totally makes sense to link from blog to blog... That's what makes it a community instead of random thoughts posted on a web site.

I love it, keep writing.

5/20/2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home